Backer Rod is closed cell polyethylene foam supplied in circular cord lengths.
USES & ADVANTAGES
Backer Rod is used at the base of joint openings to provide the proper shape factor in a sealant.
It is also water repellent, highly weather proof and chemical resistant.
• Expansion joints.
• Horizontal paving or traffic bearing joints.
• Joints between exterior facing panels.
• Isolation joints.
• Control joints in masonry walls.
• Pipes, ducts and vent openings.
• Precast roofs.
Advantages include: -
• Economical and easy to install.
• Excellent shock absorbing and heat insulating properties.
• Chemical resistant.
• Provides proper shape factor.
• Provides support for sealants in horizontal joints.
• Acts as a water barrier
|Product Name||Backup Rod_6mm|
|Product Coverage||6 MM|
|Minimum Cartoon Order||1|
|Shipping Cost Per Unit||1|
|Price||Ex. Ahmedabad Godown|
|Minimum Order 1 Item equal to||200 RM|